my perfect world

My Perfect World (Vol. 005)

11/21/2012 04:43:00 PM

In my perfect world I work with a creative team of people who bounce ideas off of each other to achieve finesse and success. Let that success be a graphic, a portfolio, a table layout at a party, or an entire branding strategy. The team would consist of the perfect meshing of minds -- creatives and practical thinkers, alike. In my mind its made up of mostly women, but I suppose a few good men would add a healthy level of balance.

----

This post inspired by Molly Ford.

"Because the only thing anyone can really have all of is one thing: all of the happiness you can possibly suck out of your own specific life, using the cards you’ve been given and the hands you’ve decided to play."

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo